Sunday, June 24, 2012

ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S3 (S III GT-I9300)

Why I loved my Samsung Galaxy S III? It's the top and most  amazing phone in world these days.

Being one of a geek as I am, I also loved modding my phone with any available awesome custom ROMs. This will add more exciting features that you couldn't find from the default firmware of the device. So, when it comes to ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S3 I always checking up XDA-Developers forums and hunt for any coolest ROM that has been cooked  for it.

There are lot of available ROM for your Galaxy S3 to choose from, it depends on your taste and personal likings. Below are the available ROM for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300.

These Following list of Samsung Galaxy S III ROM list were gathered from XDA Developer. You can check out each of the ROM builds details and select the best one that might fit with your interest.


Note: We are providing only a list of ROM, all other Details, just visit each specific thread on XDA Developer’s.We did not include the build version for as you may know each ROM developer's also updated  the ROM version as it refers to what stock firmware version it was actually based.
Samsung Galaxy S3 list of all custom ROM


    I will add more unto this list. Tell us what do you think about your chosen ROM and what would you recommend for the rest of our Samsung Galaxy S3 users out there. I would love to hear your comments.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment