Here's step by step guide on how exactly do you add a new contact on to your Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone.You can add contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S3 as many as you want. This option is to add an individual contact manually, without syncing the phone from your online contacts.
So here's how to do it:
1. From the Home Screen tap on Menu.
2. Select the Contact icon option.
3. Tap on the '+ symbol' from the top of the screen.
4. From here, you can enter the name, phone number, email address and also a photo of your new contact.
5. You can also add more other options like assigning a ringtone to that specific contact by scrolling down at bottom of the Menu.
6. Once your done adding a new contact, just simply tap on the 'Save' button.
7. Now you can start making a call to that newly added contact by simply - tap the green phone symbol.
That's it! You can add more contacts on the same procedure above many as you can on your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.