Sunday, June 24, 2012
How to capture screen on Samsung Galaxy S3 - save screenshots
So do you want to capture the displayed screen on Samsung Galaxy S3 phone? Just follow this simple steps on how do exactly take and capture the screenshots from your phone and then saved it or share it to your friends over the internet via email or social networks like facebook, pinterest and etc.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 already have a built in capability to take and saved screenshots directly from the phone. So, you don't really need to root your device or install any application just to make a screenshots
There are two methods you can actually make a screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Just try the two different methods below that might work for you.
1. HOLD down the POWER button and the HOME button simulatneosly.
2. You’ll then see a message appear on the screen that says “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. With this method, your screenshot will appear in the directory /Pictures/Screenshots. You can also go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
If this method didn’t work for you? – Try on to the method 2, its the most clever thing I have encountered on my Galaxy S3 and it should really make it work.
1. Click the MENU button and select SETTINGS.
2. Select MOTION.
3. Under “Hand Motion” settings, check “Palm swipe to Capture” checkbox.
4. Now you can capture screens by moving your palm on the screen from left to right or right to left.
That's it! Enjoy taking screenshoots on your Samsung galaxy S3.